|Basic information about protection of personal data|
|In compliance with the General Regulation of Protection of Personal Data, the interested party is informed of the following:|
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Identity: GRUPO CASANIS (you can consult the list of companies that make up the group at the end of the document)
Postal address: Avda Ricardo Soriano nº36 Edif. Maria III 1ªplanta Oficina 103, 29601, Marbella, Marbella, ES Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://casanisbistrot.com/
1. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The data will be processed for the management of the reservation, the provision of the service and commercial prospecting of our services/products, as well as to avoid duplication with other restaurants that share reservation software. The personal data provided will be kept for the time that is strictly necessary, as long as the deletion of the same is not requested, or until they no longer meet the purpose for which they were collected.
The legal basis on which the data processing is based is as follows: • Unequivocal and express consent of our customers to receive the service provided. • Execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures. • Legitimate interest. • Follow-up of legal obligations.
You are entitled to the following rights under the RGPD: T e l é f o n o s : 9 5 2 7 5 1 7 2 7 – 6 2 6 7 7 5 8 8 2 E m a i l : i n f o @ p r i v a c i d a d g l o b a l . c o m V6/2022-1702
• Right to request access to personal data, you may request information from the person responsible for a file on whether your personal data is being processed.
• Right to request rectification allows you to request the modification of data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object to the processing, allows you to request that the data cease to be processed under the legally established requirements.
• Right to request its deletion: to revoke the consent given and request the deletion of personal data.
• Right to limitation of processing: the right to demand that measures be applied to such data in order, among other things, to prevent their modification or, where appropriate, their erasure or deletion.
• Right to data portability: o request that the information be provided in a structured and clear format to another Data Controller.
the reservation includes a cancellation policy, If the diners do not arrive or cancel the booking a cancellation policy fee will be applied, per person. A total amount of
This reservation is associated with a cancellation policy, in case this reservation is not presented or canceled you will be charged the amount of per person. A total amount of